Passionate to equip pastors and leaders who serve in villages in East Africa community, effectively sharpening them to grow maturity in ministry and help them to grasp the concept of disciple making.
Strengthen pastors and leaders who serve in villages to be committed and mature
equipped for Great Commission that they will be able to:
- To preach the truth of the gospel
- To affirm that the Word of God and
the only rule of faith and practice for the Church.
- The uniqueness of Jesus Christ life may
be more fully grasped and proclaimed and celebrated.
- The basic Christian doctrines
concerning the nature of God, man, sin, salvation and Great Commission may be more
clearly understood by pastors in villages and more faithfully teaching the
truth of the gospel in accordance with the Word of God.
To take training
to pastors and leaders in the village equipping them for the ministry and for
the truth of the Word of God so that they may;
- To be reminded (II Peter 1:12, 13)
- To be renewed (Romans 12:1, 2)
- To receive further instruction (Ephesians 1:17, 18)
- To disseminate the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Word of God to the end that people may be evangelized and believers may be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ throughout Tanzania and around Africa
- To build a training center for pastors and church planters to learn several skills for ministry.
- To build a culture of life and of love through education, outreach, and advocacy.
- To partner with schools to provide Christian education, feed children, and improve sanitation and hygiene.